New products are critical for company growth, prosperity, and longevity. You get but one chance to develop and commercialize a new product and you need to get it right from the beginning.
Engage Partners in BioPharma Consulting as early in the development process as possible to help optimize the value of your development asset.
Partners in BioPharma Consulting can recommend services that are relevant to the product's stage of development and will work with you to create a project plan that meets your timeline, fits within your budget, and that provides for an impressive return on investment.
Examples of services include:
- Development of an understanding of the market to include:
- Unmet needs of key stakeholders (patients, prescribers, payers, and care givers)
- Identify and characterize the target population
- A competitive landscape to better understand the challenges once commercialized
- Development of a brand strategy that includes:
- Value proposition statements tailored for key stakeholders
- A target product profile with product performance levels needed for medically-valuable differentiation
- Health Economic Outcomes Research (HEOR) parameters
- Product positioning
- Key promotional messages to be used in promotion
- Recommended pricing and market access plans
- Revenue forecasts
- Outline of a clinical development plan that delivers:
- The necessary product claims acceptable by regulatory bodies to be used in promotion
- Product endpoints that optimize pricing and market access
- Creation of a product launch plan that includes:
- Key targets
- Promotional plan
- Sampling rates
- Sales force sizing and strategies